text and email notifications, can we have seperate for each?

WinePress.US

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the text notification different from the email notification? I searched the settings, but had no luck. thanks
Joel

djstar2k2

Reaction score
i not sure cuz i dont need all those different ones but check in the menu for each particular program. like i have a different notif for textes and for regular notif

ntrddragn

Reaction score
if i read your question right, then you will have to go into the setting for each of the app and set it. like your gmail...you would need to go into gmail setting and set your notification. and you will have to do the same with the msg one. i used handcent and there is an option in the setting of the app to change your notification. hope that help

nate94gt

Reaction score
i agree. i wish it were possible to separate those. Im not sure if its possible or not.

MarkDF

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the text notification different from the email notification? I searched the settings, but had no luck. thanks
Joel

I use Handcent SMS (free app, must have). I have separate notifications for my e-mail, texts from family, texts from friends, etc. Different notification sounds, icons, and LED colors.

mrschmitz

Reaction score
if i read your question right, then you will have to go into the setting for each of the app and set it. like your gmail...you would need to go into gmail setting and set your notification. and you will have to do the same with the msg one. i used handcent and there is an option in the setting of the app to change your notification. hope that help

YES, you can -- do what they said above. Go into "messaging" and change the notificiation settings for text messages. Go into gmail and change that one, and so on.