Team Win Recovery Project TWRP Updated to 2.2.0 Brings On Screen Keyboard!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
RAsb.jpg
AO13.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project has quickly become pretty popular in the android mod community! It's appealing UI coupled with it's incredible ease of use have made it the only recovery that I personally use. DroidForums member "metalspring" brought to our attention that TWRP has recently been updated. The update includes some game changing features! The biggest of these features is the on screen keyboard. This will be the very first time that an onscreen keyboard has ever been available while booted into recovery! I can think of all kinds of use case scenarios. Before this update if you made a nandroid backup you would have to boot into Android to rename the file. If you are like me then you probably never remembered to go back and rename your backups so when the time came that you needed one you had to remember which one was which. Now you can rename your backup before you leave recovery. There is also a whole list of other features that are included in this update. Be sure to head to the source link for more info!

Team Win Recovery Project

reebz

Reaction score
I may be blind but I didn't see The Bionic listed as compatible device. Am I mistaken?

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Sweet .. I like this idea much more than CWM Touch for the GNex. Now I need to get a theme going for it :p