T-Mobile is Moving Their Nexus 6 Launch to November 19th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mo-tweet-nexus-6-delay.jpeg

In a Tweet, shown above, T-Mobile shared they are moving their Nexus 6 launch to November 19th. According to reports, supply issues are the primary culprit in this mystery. Apparently T-Mobile wasn't able to secure enough of the device from Google and Motorola to satisfy their needs, so they need to slow things down while more Nexus 6 smartphones are actually made.

While this is disappointing to T-Mobile users who were planning on snapping up a Nexus 6, at least this is better than showing up at the store and not being able to get one...

Be sure to hit up our Nexus 6 section for more info: Nexus 6 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: T-Mobile on Twitter To give TMobile customers the best experience possible we re moving our Nexus6 launch out one week to 11 19.

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
I'm pretty sure the best customer experience would have been actually receiving the Nexus 6 on the day they said they would be available...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like everyone else fighting for a nexus 6 I too am disappointed. With that said I understand the business move and don't fault them. Plus I guarantee in less than a month we will have some of the same people crying about why it took so long complaining they do not like it and are either sending it back for note 4/moto x2014/droid turbo or waiting for 2015 for 64 bit phones. Every year and every device we have the same cycle. So just ride the wave.

a1968228e000cf7afea2e45601e4712a.489x366x11.gif

Caesars

Reaction score
From what I read, Motorola couldn't even get tmobile enough demo units. To be fair. ....I don't see how any manufacturer was supposed to predict the success of a $700 nexus.