T-Bolt Radio versions

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
okay, I'm basically new to the ThunderBolt scene, and have gotten most things the way I'd like for the most part...but one thing seems all ass-backwards, and that's how the radio versions are tossed around and discussed... WTF??, nobody has a breakdown of what the hell is what??...forgive me if there is a thread to that effect, but I haven't found it!..lmao

I know MR1, MR2, & MR2.5 for certain, but what's what on the rest??...MR2.75, 627, MR2xxxx, and some listed on that 'Obligatory' radio thread on another forum??.. anyone care to list each in this thread so others don't have to run in circles before they can actually distinguish what's what?...

And all of the downloads can all be renamed PG05IMG...then how can you know which is which, ..........via checksum??

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow.... no responses...lol...:p
Does that mean no one really knows for sure which is which??...find that hard to believe, somebody's gotta know...

derek33

Reaction score
Hey just saw this one the only radios I know of are the original radio for Verizon an Mr2 for gingerbread an mr2.5 another type of gingerbread radio. Personally if your rooted an somewhat new to all rooting I would flash the mr2 radio for time such as liquid sense or thunderstick.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums