Syncing Note 8 and computer

tituswife63

Reaction score
What are your choices for syncing your phone files with your computer? And.... go!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
T

tituswife63

Reaction score
I sync on the google cloud and just pull the microsd card to sync files on computer

I don't have a lot of google space left. I'm not sure what you mean by "pull the microsd card..." You mean physically remove it from the phone? I was hoping to find a method to use without plugging in my phone, and to use for a lot of data.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
it is generally faster syncing when you pull the card and plug into the computer but you could also plug the phone into the computer and use file explorer to sync.

OP
T

tituswife63

Reaction score
it is generally faster syncing when you pull the card and plug into the computer but you could also plug the phone into the computer and use file explorer to sync.
That may be true, but you have to dismount the card, before you can remove it. I'm playing around with an app. I'll let you know how it works!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I never dismounted the card. never worry as long as it was not being accessed at the time of removing it. I know it is not recommended but have not lost a card yet.

one thing though, it is more of a pain to remove it on the note 8 because of the way it is located on the same tray as the sims.

OP
T

tituswife63

Reaction score
I never dismounted the card. never worry as long as it was not being accessed at the time of removing it. I know it is not recommended but have not lost a card yet.

one thing though, it is more of a pain to remove it on the note 8 because of the way it is located on the same tray as the sims.
Ick. You're right about that!

aishiteru

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Syncing Note 8 files and computer is easy with the help of samsung data manager tool. With its help, files like app,contacts,sms,music,photos,videos,books,call logs can be scanned out. Then we can transfer them to computer directly. We just need to connect Note 8 to computer via usb cable, start the tool.

Last edited: