Syncin with google music

Darksthour

Reaction score
So has anyone else had the problem of a lot of force closes when using Google music? I use it regularly (rather did) until I installed Hashcodes bootstrap. I first noticed it on Liberty though. When I use it and I try to play a song it just force closes. It's just when trying to stream because I have to save the album or song to play offline to listen to it.

Reaction score
I had this same problem start happening to me when I was using mav rom. It didn't happen at first, but after about 2 weeks being on the rom all of a sudden it would force close every time I tried to stream a song. This stopped however when I switched over to liberty though and I'm super thankful cuz my phone is my ipod these days.
Sounds like its not a problem within the spedific rom, moreso maybe a flashing mixup with googles signing of the Music application?
Anybody care to shed some light? I personally am Not happy with googlemusic, but its covenient as hell and it works just enough to not junk it; although it seems to eat my data usage trmendously...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums