Sync Issues - Need HELP!!!

red22769

Reaction score
How can I get my Razr to stop adding FaceBook friends into my contacts list?

I use my phone for work, and have my corporate email contacts in there, but do not want to have 300 additional FB contacts on my phone!

I tried to delete them, and the phone said it will only hide them. Next thing you know they are all back in a day or so.... Drives me insane!!!

Anyone know how to stop this from happening? aside from removing my FB account

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
How can I get my Razr to stop adding FaceBook friends into my contacts list?

I use my phone for work, and have my corporate email contacts in there, but do not want to have 300 additional FB contacts on my phone!

I tried to delete them, and the phone said it will only hide them. Next thing you know they are all back in a day or so.... Drives me insane!!!

Anyone know how to stop this from happening? aside from removing my FB account

Well, I know that removing the FB account will do it, but here's the other way...

Go to "Contacts". Once in Contacts, tap the Menu button on the bottom left of your phone (it's the one that looks like 3 lines). There you'll see a choice on the top of the two lines called "Display options", which you'll tap. Once in that menu you'll see that the bottom portion is devoted to what sources of contacts will be displayed on your phone. Simply tap the "Facebook" line, and a checkbox will appear. Uncheck, tap "Save" at the bottom and enjoy!

;) dancedroid

OP
R

red22769

Reaction score
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

It has been driving batty for 3 weeks trying to figure this out!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

It has been driving batty for 3 weeks trying to figure this out!

I'm happy to have renewed your enthusiasm regarding your phone and relieved the stress of the issue! ;)

If there's one thing we love here on the forums, it's a happy ending!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk