SWYPE is all that and a box of chocolates!

Prelude90

Reaction score
I don't know i have used swype before. I personally like the shapewriter keyboard. It is a lot better. But that is just my opinion.

mamawm

Reaction score
If you say it's worth trying, i'll give it a go. You've been spot on with your advice since this phone came out.
Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Your all wrong. I tried the swype and its ok but i dont prefer it. The best keyboard so far is the Ultra Keyboard. I have used all keyboards free and paid and the Ultra is bar far the best

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Tried it
Un-installed it

Not for me...But other rave about it.

mamawm

Reaction score
Ok. Tried it and like it. It's a keeper.and once again the lone wolf is right.
Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to what those that didn't like didn't like about it?

I have been amazed at how accurately it has guessed the words I've swyped in. Very impressive. Maybe you all used an early version and the AI wasn't as good?

BGKris

Reaction score
I have the latest swype beta installed on my Eris. I dunno, it's not really my thing. To each his/her own I guess.

cpjr

Reaction score
Your all wrong. I tried the swype and its ok but i dont prefer it. The best keyboard so far is the Ultra Keyboard. I have used all keyboards free and paid and the Ultra is bar far the best

I can just as easily say your wrong. Ultra sucks IMO and I love swype.

My point is...dont tell someone they are wrong, its a matter of opinion.

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score

I can just as easily say your wrong. Ultra sucks IMO and I love swype.

My point is...dont tell someone they are wrong, its a matter of opinion.

well itsnt it a matter of my own opinion that i think your wrong. Dont sas me haha.

Main reason why any other keyboard sucks is because they have no way of minimizing them when your done typing unless you hit the back button which of course in the browser goes back a page sometimes or click an empty space on the screen. Ultra allows you to use the menu button to open and close it. Hold menu down and the keyboard opens. when it is open and your done using it tap menu and it will close. so MY OPINION is still YOUR ALL WRONG ;)