switching over

Derek32

Reaction score
okay so im thinking of getting the inc. 2. right now i have the fascinate(samsung) and its getting really bad. freezes, glitches, battrery is complete crap even the extended one, screen goes black and wont work even after removing the battery. just really starting to aggrivate me. i just need a good smartphone with an amazing battery. my school doesnt really have that good of service so it drains power ALOT. but weven when not at school it sucks. is this a good phone? and with the front facing camera, can you do videochats like skype or oovoo ? thanks

Derek

jellybean420

Reaction score
okay so im thinking of getting the inc. 2. right now i have the fascinate(samsung) and its getting really bad. freezes, glitches, battrery is complete crap even the extended one, screen goes black and wont work even after removing the battery. just really starting to aggrivate me. i just need a good smartphone with an amazing battery. my school doesnt really have that good of service so it drains power ALOT. but weven when not at school it sucks. is this a good phone? and with the front facing camera, can you do videochats like skype or oovoo ? thanks

Derek

It's great on battery it lasted me 25 hours with moderate use. Emails text phone calls Twitter ect ect. It also comes preloaded with Skype. This phone is an all around win in my opinion. It's definitely worth it.

Sent from my ADR6350

evan2001

Reaction score
How do some of us get 15-25 hrs of use and I can't get a full 8hrs???

Yes I screen is set to 25%, not syncing a lot, med use.

Derek[/quote]

It's great on battery it lasted me 25 hours with moderate use. Emails text phone calls Twitter ect ect. It also comes preloaded with Skype. This phone is an all around win in my opinion. It's definitely worth it.

Sent from my ADR6350[/QUOTE]

jellybean420

Reaction score
Not sure maybe you have a bad battery but I'm not exaggerating when I say 25 hours. It lasted from 2pm till 3pm the next day. And I've done nothing to save battery such as turning off background data.

Sent from my ADR6350

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
does it have a notification light? my fascinate doesnt and it kinda bothers me lol.

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
also can the front facing camera be used for videochat or such?

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
nice. well. this seems to be the phone for me :) just have to sell a couple lizards and frogs to get the $ ill be paying full retial 440$

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
i went to the store to play with it a little lol its really nice. 100% better than my fascinate

anguish

Reaction score
Had a Droid 2 Global, and I say the same thing. I went ahead and paid full price simply because I couldn't handle waiting for Motorola to release fixes for it.

And previous bad experiences with Samsung on a Windows Mobile phone left me swearing up and down I would never get another one of their phones either.

Glad you seemed to like it! I've had mine for almost a week now and love it.

Reaction score
Excellent phone. I love it. Great follow up to a great phone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums