Switched from Blackberry Storm to Droid

noladoc30

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I switched from Blackberry Storm to the Droid and am very happy with the Droid. It is better in almost every way. I almost switched from Verizon to AT&T to get an iphone but just couldn't bring myself to do that because of AT&T's crappy service. I'm am SO glad I did! :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...There are hundreds of ex-storm users here...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you made the move to the Droid instead. I'm also a former Storm user who will never go back. There's also quite a few ex-iPhone users who are big Droid fans now. Welcome to DF and hope you learn a lot.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, noladoc30! Glad to have you here. You've definitely made the right decision and the Droid just gets better every day. You wait a few days and you'll be as addicted as the rest of us! :laugh:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. I'm an ex Storm user (1 and 2) myself. How we put up with that thing for as long as we did is a mystery to me. Enjoy your Droid!:)

maddmetalmike

Reaction score
hey, im a droid user myself. but what didnt you like about your storm? my wife was thinking about getting one is why I ask. thanks!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you'll go back to the Storm in a matter of weeks.

And the winning lottery numbers are 2, 3, 4, and 11.

Welcome to the nerd zone. Happy Droiding.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey, im a droid user myself. but what didnt you like about your storm? my wife was thinking about getting one is why I ask. thanks!

BB dropped the ball with the Storm -- they didn't do much to the OS to facilitate the processing needs and user requirements of a touch-screen cell phone. It's clunky in every definition of the word.

Reaction score
:welcome: to the site.I came from a storm as well, the internet was slow real slow, the first storm did not have wifi and had to do battery pulls often. I do not miss it at all