SwiftKey Flow Beta is Now Available for Download

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swiftkey-Flow_logo-and-pic.jpg

Just a scant few hours ago, SwiftKey sent out an email notification sharing that the beta for their new SwiftKey Flow was available for download. One of our amazing members hooked us up with some download links. Here they are with the email below:

swiftkey flow

Hi all,
We’re happy to announce that SwiftKey Flow Beta is now available for you to evaluate. We’ve been hard at work refining our latest creation and we look forward to hearing your comments!

SwiftKey Flow Beta APK (smartphone) http://bit.ly/skflowbeta
SwiftKey Flow Beta APK (tablet) http://bit.ly/skflowbetatab

These are direct download links - just tap the link on your phone or tablet and the application will begin to download. Remember that to get the application fully installed, you may need to click on it in your app drawer. You may also need to adjust the settings on your device to allow for the installation of non-Market applications.
Don't forget to read our blog and view the latest video of SwiftKey Flow.

Listening to our users has made SwiftKey what it is today. We’re very interested in hearing your feedback on this Beta in order that we can further improve the experience for you. To provide your feedback, you can longpress the 123 in the lower left of the keyboard and follow the appropriate Support links. Doing so will take you to the appropriate locations in the SwiftKey VIP Community.
Also, please take a moment to update your VIP profile with information regarding your primary Android device as well as what languages you speak. Doing so will greatly assist us with the ability to analyze user feedback on a substantially deeper level.
On behalf of the entire SwiftKey team, thank you for your participation in this Beta program.

Best Regards,
Evan Tapper
SwiftKey Community Manager

Be sure to give a shout out to jseah for the tip and the links, and don't forget to share your opinion of this beta!

Last edited:

Briankbl

Reaction score
And please remember, by downloading this you are agreeing to participate in a beta test. So if you encounter any bugs, please let the devs know over at the SwiftKey VIP forums. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
So far, so good. Just wrote a text to my GF, three sentences and zero mistakes.
I just love their predictive text engine, it's simply amazing. How does it know?
It's better than Swype and Ultra both old favorites!

Great job guys, this keyboard should be stock.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Been using this all day on my phone and have to say I am pretty dang impressed. Not having to lift up my finger like before to go from word to word is huge for me. Have not tried it on my tablet yet but I will.

spydergirl

Reaction score
Loving it so far. Only gripe is that it would be nice to have the dominant hand option like the stock keyboard because my hand is too small for my thumb to reach all the way across the board. I have to use two hands - one to hold the device and then use my other hand with one finger to swype. The GN2 stock keyboard has the option to slide the board to your dominant side for one - finger swyping. Who do I notify with this comment?
Thanks

Sent from my GN2

Tonik

Reaction score
As a keyboard I love it. Best I have seen but losing the instant switch to the s pen on my note 2 is a deal killer for me.