SwiftKey Flow 4 now Live in the playstore

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks to our staff/friend at Nexus Forum just posted...

http://www.swiftkey.net/en/blog/say-hello-to-swiftkey-4/

SwiftKey 4 is the new version of the popular keyboard, containing Flow. Both phone & tablet versions are on sale in the Play Store for a limited time. They're also giving away a Nexus 7 tablet! Hit the above link for details.

EDIT: If you've already purchased the keyboard, it shows up as an update for you. No need to purchase it again. :D

⚡Take Note2 BK's here.. ⚡

Last edited:

moset

Reaction score
I've been using the beta and I'm loving it. It didn't show up as an update in notifications nor in play. If you search play store it just says SwiftKey.
I'm using the paid version.
Flow is the best gesture keyboard I've found including Skype and 4.2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yup SwiftKey regular is the one with flow now.. I'm always praising this keyboard I won't use any other..

huskur

Reaction score
Yup SwiftKey regular is the one with flow now.. I'm always praising this keyboard I won't use any other..

My only gripe is that the standard samsung keyboard has dedicated numbers where the swiftkey keyboard does not.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
So what happens if we were on the Beta version? Will it keep going for 30 days (like the Free version) and then prompt us to buy it?

moset

Reaction score
So what happens if we were on the Beta version? Will it keep going for 30 days (like the Free version) and then prompt us to buy it?

In about under settings it says it expires tomorrow. I had previously purchased 3 and the update was free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2