SwiftKey Clarity Brings MultiWord AutoCorrect To Your Keyboard

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Swiftkey is already one of the most accurate keyboards around when it comes to auto correct. Swiftkey has just released their first "Greenhouse" experimental project which promises to bring even better auto correct to your keyboard. The beta version of Clarity brings multiword auto correct to the swiftkey keyboard. This takes into account the context of what you type to intelligently auto correct the words you type as you type them.

Here is an example of how this could work. "I will do this on the future" would be corrected to "I will do this in the future". The correction would take place even though none of the words are actually misspelled. Auto corrects can be undone by tapping the backspace. You can find the Clarity beta at the link below.

via Swiftkey

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Considering giving this a try. I'm very happy with Swiftkey's performance overall and find myself always coming back to it after trying others.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like SwiftKey.. But some days. Either I'm way off.. Or it is.. Maybe both.. There are days when it seems like I need to reboot my device, to get things functioning.. I check the heat map and it shows I'm accurate.. But it autocorrects stupid things. Lol.. Sometimes very emberassingly

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Yes!! Finally, maybe it will decrease the prevalence of the "then" and "than" mix up.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Swiftkey all the way.. gave Clarity a 15 min drive and couldn't keep it.. Haha

Tapped by NexusSix