Super SICK [Theme Chooser] THEME Red Elegance for CM9, AOKP, Gummy and other ICS roms

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
P0eP6124hXq_ChkFvUp0Q5-vkvfi6xwnv2x4mA-dzceLl0lckaS3Qgjnb1RlAQ9T7uF0=h230
XVRTNwQ3CaH5asQdlaeOCXEzDjU6Oy8CiGnzlnZoLrpE7i3kgOK0Zokj_hJI4EkipQ=h230
fY3PrQ7nUwMsaxkl4YzU6FMnhraa9EYVsDmvv8HjpeBAf3saeo68IjFVtFLVjkMe4hw=h230

This is one of the coolest themes if not the coolest theme that I have ever seen. Of course I am biased since this theme is totally garnet and gold, the colors of my favorite NCAA football team Florida State! This theme seems to be one of the most compete themes available on the market for ICS Roms. It themes the settings, dialer, mms, sms, toggles, notification bar, app icons, nav bar, it even includes some sick wallpapers and more. Developer "artvandelay440" has really outdone himself here!

This theme is created for theme chooser and will work with any ICS rom that has that feature included in the settings like CM9, AOKP, Gummy, BlackICE and many other Roms. You wont want to miss this theme! GO NOLES!

Grab this theme here (free and donate links included)

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get on this people!

A great look for your phone IMHO!

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just tried this theme...it is very misleading to have red in the name when it really isn't red at all...at least not that I saw, does look nice even though it's not red as I was hoping for
I still prefer rocking the natemodz red theme, it's worth checking out and the dev is quite open to suggestions and is very dedicated to it

chucklehead

Reaction score
I have to agree. with metalspring. I was really hoping for actual RED.
Looks nice, tho.
Good job and thank you.