Super Private Conversation Alternate?

blahzay

Reaction score
Hello, not sure if this has been answered yet but I wasnt able to find it but is there an alternate app that I can use to hide sms messages? I used super private conversation but ever since the froyo update it has never worked right. Incoming sms still get through but it does block all sms outgoing. I have patiently waited for like 3 months for a fix but everytime they have an update they never address this issue with the droid x. Does anyone have an alternate that works with the latest updates? Thanks for any info.

*P.S. the support for that app SUCKS! I have sent them numerous emails regarding this issue with not a single response.

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
Bumping this thread to see if anyone else can help. Im experiencing the same problems as the op.

Edit..anyone familiar with Redlist? I dloaded it and it seems like its what i want but the free version doesnt allow you do do much.

Last edited:

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Not an answer to this thread but curious why someone would need/use an app like this.
Generally speaking...for those who have snooping spouses/significant others if I had to guess. I assume there are other less "nefarious" uses, but this I would be willing to bet is this type of apps largest audience....:)