Sup sup.

oo3

Reaction score
Sup guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. I'm coming from the jailbreaking community of ModMyI and awaiting my Droid X to come in the mail. I'm just so sick of at&t in my area that I had to switch. Hopefully the Android community will be just as good if not better. I still cringe at the fact that I left hundreds of dollars worth of iTunes and Cydia apps behind, but I guess it was for the better...right?

prince1071

Reaction score
WELCOME!!!! Ha....I also came from the same place and I was sick of the service as well....Now I got a crew of people walking behind me! lol....

I still check the ModMyI site to see whats going on every so often....but I'm happy here with my Droid! So, your hoping to be happy with your phone...If nothing else excites you, the whole "NOT dropping your calls" feature is the best! lol

OP
oo3

oo3

Reaction score
Yeah the dropped calls were horrible. Countless calls to tech support and all they can offer is to get me a new sim card and open some trouble tickets. They wouldn't even offer me a free microcell (they were sending out letters to random people giving them away). So I said f it. My family has Verizon and they never get dropped calls in my area so I switched.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
You won't regret it.

Whether or not you have a good experience with it is up to you. I think you'll like it.

OP
oo3

oo3

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll like it too. Reading through these forums feels like when I had a WM phone and reading XDA forums...haha. I love modding.