Suddenly Dead Battery...

Foreverrr

Reaction score
I charged my phone last night so it was completely charged 100% when I woke up this morning, earlier i checked my phone for any new messages/notifications and my battery was fully green. I slipped it back into my pocket and it vibrated. Thinking i got a new message, i took it out and looked at it and it said i should connect it to my charger, because it only have 5% battery left.

Can somebody help me?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I charged my phone last night so it was completely charged 100% when I woke up this morning, earlier i checked my phone for any new messages/notifications and my battery was fully green. I slipped it back into my pocket and it vibrated. Thinking i got a new message, i took it out and looked at it and it said i should connect it to my charger, because it only have 5% battery left.

Can somebody help me?

There is a bug that pops up once in a while that gives a false battery reading, and yes, your red light will come on. Try just restarting the Droid. That should fix it.

soops

Reaction score
Happened to me as well

If you haven't already done it, as suggested by hookbill, turn off phone & do battery pull. This happened on occassion to me when I know the battery was just charged within 6 hrs. After battery pull & restarting the battery indicator shows back to 90% plus.

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score

Can somebody help me?

There is a bug that pops up once in a while that gives a false battery reading, and yes, your red light will come on. Try just restarting the Droid. That should fix it.

Thanks, it totally worked!