sudden wifi issue

smmfc

Reaction score
Tonite my RAZR started not connecting to any wifi connections. It will try to connect then just say disconnected. I've tried rebooting and Even the power and volume down to reboot but every time it still won't connect. I haven't installed any new apps and no new updates to apps in the last couple days. Must mean ics is almost ready...... lol jk but seriously if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks for your time.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Well tell verizon if not check the rom your running if you are rooted. Maybe that can be the issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
smmfc

smmfc

Reaction score
Its non rooted all stock and the first problem I've had with my phone since I bought it a few months ago. Its my home wifi and my neighbors.

Hail

Reaction score
My RAZR maxx just started this as well .... stock and trying to connect to home Wi-Fi

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Tonite my RAZR started not connecting to any wifi connections. It will try to connect then just say disconnected. I've tried rebooting and Even the power and volume down to reboot but every time it still won't connect. I haven't installed any new apps and no new updates to apps in the last couple days. Must mean ics is almost ready...... lol jk but seriously if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks for your time.
I had that problem too a few months ago. I narrowed it down to an IP issue. The way I solved it was turned off the router for several minutes, turned off anything in the house that used the router (printers other phones etc), powered off the razr and powered the razr back on. Then restarted the router, waited for the connection to be made and then allowed other devices to connect to the router. Fixed the issue and haven't had a problem since.

fekish

Reaction score
Welcome to my wifi difficult world of RAZR!

Sent from my Moto RAZR

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
What he said lol

I had that problem too a few months ago. I narrowed it down to an IP issue. The way I solved it was turned off the router for several minutes, turned off anything in the house that used the router (printers other phones etc), powered off the razr and powered the razr back on. Then restarted the router, waited for the connection to be made and then allowed other devices to connect to the router. Fixed the issue and haven't had a problem since.