Su isn't working

Ecko990

Reaction score
I recently decided to update my rom from the 928droid stock theme. Den jus wanting a change I change to the epic rom, I wasn't to comfortable wit it so I changed to fission 2.4.3, and cyin I dnt really care much for it (idk im jus lik tat) I decided to switch back to 928droid o try out squidlymandingo but I can't bcause koush's bootstrap doesn't want to reboot into recovery, but wen I bootstrap the recovery it takes a while n den says success. But den I found out u can reboot manuelly from terminal emulator and wen I go input su it says access denied and the reboot command doesn't wrk. I tried the remove-the-battery-when-its-booting-up ( and its wrk b4) n it still doesn't send me to recovery so plz can sumin help me out n srry if its a lil hard to understand, its the first I post on any forum so plz any question about wat I've done to the fone will b answered so plz can sumin help mee get into recovery.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

It sounds like you lost root at some point. While not common its not unheard of. I would suggest trying to reroot the phone using your method of choice.

tappin and a talkin

Well I went in the system folder and found su,superuserapk, and buzybox all present

Well its odd that terminal emulator would be denied su access and bootstrap wouldn't work. Are all of your other root apps working properly?

tappin and a talkin

No im not asked to give the apps su permisiion

Im not asked for root permission so no the apps dnt wrk

Ok so it looks like you lost root. Try rerooting with w/e method you prefer.

tappin and a talkin

Back