Stylus Pen for the Droid Razr?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I know it is not necessary to have a stylus for a small phone, however I am an artist and love to make little doodles. I love to draw on the app SketchBook Mobile (which is freaking amazing by the way, so many tools, great UI, and layers!).

I am looking for something that has a small tip. Most stylus' that I see seem to have a big strange tip, but for drawing a thing tip would be best. On the Verizon website I found THIS Smart Stylus however when I asked about it the lady online said she doesn't know if it will work and I should order it and try... Umm no. I also asked if stores carried this and she said it's better to order online... Ummm thanks a lot Verizon people.

Any ideas people? I am going to stop by Best Buy and some other places after work.

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FYI, I just grabbed a 'Targa Stylus' from my Verizon store for like 20 bucks. The tip is not fine, but I found it works very well, especially for drawing if your the artist type like myself. From what I have read, unfortunately because of how these touchscreens work the tip of the stylus cannot be really small like a pencil... oh well...

skruid

Reaction score
Ya got five stylus on each hand why ya need to buy one, jk lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums