Stuck @ stock- HELP!

biknut1

Reaction score
In effort to find out where my battery life has been going and because I had some themes overlaying each other, I recently flashed the GRD stock ROM along with SBF. I was able to get it back to stock, with everything working great. (Coming from Fission 2.4.3.) While stock I did do the .330 update.

Today when I flashed Fission back on the phone I had no data/no phone. All the apps worked great, but I basically had only a portable computer. I have Bootstrap and used it. I wiped data & cache. I installed Fission- no phone/data.

I am going to freeze the useless apps for now, but I want Fission to come back! Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In effort to find out where my battery life has been going and because I had some themes overlaying each other, I recently flashed the GRD stock ROM along with SBF. I was able to get it back to stock, with everything working great. (Coming from Fission 2.4.3.) While stock I did do the .330 update.

Today when I flashed Fission back on the phone I had no data/no phone. All the apps worked great, but I basically had only a portable computer. I have Bootstrap and used it. I wiped data & cache. I installed Fission- no phone/data.

I am going to freeze the useless apps for now, but I want Fission to come back! Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.

Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.

OP
B

biknut1

Reaction score
Reprogram

[/quote]Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.[/QUOTE]

I did not try that. For now I am going to leave it stock. Since my wife & I work different shifts it is our communications pipeline- I don't feel I can afford to be without it. But I will give that a try next time I mess with it.

Thanks for the info- it is most appreciated.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.[/QUOTE]

I did not try that. For now I am going to leave it stock. Since my wife & I work different shifts it is our communications pipeline- I don't feel I can afford to be without it. But I will give that a try next time I mess with it.

Thanks for the info- it is most appreciated.[/QUOTE]

*228 has nothing to do with mods, the few times i flashed i had no data until i *228, it has to be done.