edav122

Reaction score
then what should i try after its charged for awhile

OP
E

edav122

Reaction score
Yes what version of rsd lite are u using? 4.6 always worked good for me
i used the latest but ima download 4.6 to see if it changes anything but first ima charge it for awhile

OP
E

edav122

Reaction score
i have been charging it since 11:00 in the morning and i still says low battery and cant program... it also doesnt show up on rsd lite

WillisD

Reaction score
Must not be charging then, find a way to charge the battery, the droid 2 uses the same battery just so u know

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
PM me your address and I will send you a fully charged battery, I have six. All I ask is that you return it when you are finished.

WillisD

Reaction score
ftajeffrey said:
PM me your address and I will send you a fully charged battery, I have six. All I ask is that you return it when you are finished.

That's awesome, not many people are so nice, kudos

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sam, glad to have you here. No need to delete the post, people need to know it was your suggestion to fix the logo. I thank you!

Very cool. That what I love about members on this forum. They are willing to help out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
E

edav122

Reaction score
Very cool. That what I love about members on this forum. They are willing to help out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yea thats why i signed up for this forum because I've heard that the people members here are awesome and helpful.