stuck in m boot logo plz help

kingelvis

Reaction score
Hi i am new to the forum and i need some help i tried to use the rubix rom and i rebooted and i got stuck in the m boot logo i can get the options were it says wipe cache , factory reset etc. i have tried all the options but to now solution and just to give more info i am using mac.:icon_eek:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi i am new to the forum and i need some help i tried to use the rubix rom and i rebooted and i got stuck in the m boot logo i can get the options were it says wipe cache , factory reset etc. i have tried all the options but to now solution and just to give more info i am using mac.:icon_eek:

You do have bootstrapper install?

You should be able to pull the battery and it will automatically boot into clockwork when started. If that doesn't work, try this:

Pull battery and then: holding the power and camera button at the same time when powering on the phone and releasing the power button first. Then release the camera button a second or two later and it boots into clockwork recovery.

Saw this over at XDA a while ago. Hope it works for you.

OP
K

kingelvis

Reaction score
thanks to every one but still no fix

i have tried the camera button clockwork recovcery but did not work

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you make a backup before trying to install Rubix?

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
K

kingelvis

Reaction score
yes but i had to clean the sdcard i dont know if that deletes the backup but i have tried all the options in the clockwork recovery mod

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so how did you 'clean' the sdcard? format it? bc everything will be gone then.