Stuck in Bootload A855 phone.

blueflamedragon

Reaction score
Having a problem with a Moto A855 phone. Its my dads phone..we all have the same phones in our house lol. Anyways hes had the phone about a week now and got it from ebay. Hes been able to use the phone normaly for 2-3 days after he got it..he put apps on it like Avast and some fishing game and Yahoo messanger and Facebook.Recently its decided to get kinda wierd. He was useing his phone last night before he went to bed to play his fishing game and when he was done he turned it off. This morning he turns it on and its got the bootloader screen. He tells me this has been happening for the past 3 morning and that it just useually goes away. We have tried taking the battery out..but it didnt help. the bootloader has the 2c.7c i think it is (cant look to check cuz he took battery out again lol). If anyone can help us we would really appreciate it.. thanks

oh and he fidnt do the camera+volume+power button thing...he just turned the phone off..went to bed..turned it on when he got up and this is how it was.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
do a factory reset .. phone off.. hold power button with the x button on keyboard that will put you into recovery. choose factory reset . see if that helps . if not you could SBF .. sounds like i hardware issue though

OP
B

blueflamedragon

Reaction score
tried that..and it came up with a triangle with a ! in it and a picture of a phone. whats that mean?

~~~EDIT~~~~
ok i found on another post where RIGHT when the little triangle with the ! shows up im sullosed to hit the UP volume + camera at the same time to open a new menu. Then i pick the option to reset to factory.. but no luck :( it failed.

~~~~~edit 2~~~~
Wiping data...
performing BP clear...
E:Finished unsuspend
E:from flash to normal mode
E: open dev
E: open dev
same for like 15 lines
E:Reached max number of retries, giving up....
E: failed to init the engine! aux_status = 1.
BP clear failed.
formating data...
formating cache...
data wipe complete.

and thats all there is. can anyone figure it out?

Last edited:

Bochoa

Reaction score
Hi I have a Motorola Droid 1, but recently switched to the htc rezound will the og ever get love from vzw again, it set the standard for smartphones worldwide, and in my opinion is the best Droid out tuere, sorry for the long post.

WillisD

Reaction score
Bochoa said:
Hi I have a Motorola Droid 1, but recently switched to the htc rezound will the og ever get love from vzw again, it set the standard for smartphones worldwide, and in my opinion is the best Droid out tuere, sorry for the long post.

There is an ics rom that kfazz has made that runs pretty smooth over on xda, under the general section