Stuck in a bootloop when trying to sbf back to .340. Please HELP! ill paypal $

cannuh

Reaction score
$5 to whomever helps me get this sorted out!

I downloaded all the programs necessary and everything needed to SBF back to Froyo .340 so i can get the leak.

I downloaded my .340 download from this site, the top one, https://sites.google.com/site/1kdsdroidx/home and let it download all the way, which it did.

Installed RSD Lite 4.9 and uploaded the file through RSD Lite, however my phone only came up as:
IMEI/ESN/MEID: N / A
Technology: N / A
Software Version: N / A
Flex Version: N / A
Bootloader Version: v0x003004
DRM Version: N / A
AP Die ID: 0940010c259f3a0a0000d8ff0100
BP Die ID: 0000000000000000b55432890485
AP Public ID: f741ee355db16e8468922ec945686a6d57753a4d
BP Public ID: 040000000500000002000000ffff00002d003289

WTF is that and is that normal by chance?

The phone had supposedly finished and all was well. I turned it back on and to my amazement i see the Liberty wings and i get stuck in a bootloop right there. I tried to pull the battery and go into the stock recovery, Power + Home, yet if i do so i get stuck in another bootloop being the nandroid and exclamation mark.

What do i do? What did i do wrong? I was debating about doing this for a while and i do and i get bit in the ass.

How do i get back to stock froyo?

Please help you all! Ill paypal you $5!

Dullawolf

Reaction score
you owe yourself 5 bucks now.

when i have that problem, all i do is reboot the phone into recovery and then do a factory reset/data wipe.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
to avoid that in the future you can do one of two things.

1- do a complete data wipe before you SBF, that way you get a completely clean install of 2.3.340

or

2- after your phone boots up after SBF for the first time, do a battery pull, then boot into stock recovery and do a data wipe.

if you do one or the other you shouldn't ever find yourself in a bootloop after an SBF again.

glad you were able to get it sorted out.

Reaction score
Pull the battery, then, while holding the home button, hold down the power button until the android with the triangle and exclamation mark come up.

Hit search button, use vol. up/down to move through the menu, camera button to select.

Wipe data/factory reset, reboot.

Zach08

Reaction score
thanks!!!!!

Pull the battery, then, while holding the home button, hold down the power button until the android with the triangle and exclamation mark come up.

Hit search button, use vol. up/down to move through the menu, camera button to select.

Wipe data/factory reset, reboot.

thanks alot

rustymcbain

Reaction score
My 2¢… this is a known old issue with rad lite and flashing the SBF. While im sure we all love to have your five bucks. Its better to "teach a man to fish" do to speak. Reading the entire instructions before going ahead saves you a lot of time. Trust me o would have saved countless hours by reading the entire thread first. Sometimes issues come up and other members rock so they post the fixes. All before you even have a chance to download whatever it is. Just saying

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk