Stuck at Boot Loop can't mount SD Card!! Please Help!!!

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
So I flashed UD 2.5 on a friend's Dinc everything was working fine then He calls me telling me he's stuck in a boot loop!! I'm working on his phone right now again... but when I boot into recovery it says it can't mount the SD card!! Can Someone Please Help!!! Thanks!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: The UltimateDriod 2.5.0 Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 :greendroid:
:greendroid:Invisiblek_kernels_2.6.32.26-18:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid:

Jordan8

Reaction score
Has it said anything about low battery? Hard to make them do anything on low bat.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
No it's been charging..... I believe He formatted his Sd Card.... So i'm about to copy my whole SD from mine to his and hope that works!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: The UltimateDriod 2.5.0 Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 :greendroid:
:greendroid:Invisiblek_kernels_2.6.32.26-18:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Did he format his sdcard via the phone or on his PC? It works a lot better when you format it via the phone.

And I hope you charged him a BOATLOAD TON of money to do the work on his phone for him. If you didn't, soon you'll wish you did. Because sooner or later he's going to do something you won't be able to fix because he doesn't know any better.

Friends don't let friends root/hack their friend's phones . . . .

OP
S

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Did he format his sdcard via the phone or on his PC? It works a lot better when you format it via the phone.

And I hope you charged him a BOATLOAD TON of money to do the work on his phone for him. If you didn't, soon you'll wish you did. Because sooner or later he's going to do something you won't be able to fix because he doesn't know any better.

Friends don't let friends root/hack their friend's phones . . . .

Yeah I got it fixed for him he's not the brightest person i know!!! He kept going into recovery to load everything thing into his phone... So I showed him ROM manager and told him to stay away from things he doesn't know how to do!! LOL

tashrif

Reaction score
Helpp please !!

Yeah I got it fixed for him he's not the brightest person i know!!! He kept going into recovery to load everything thing into his phone... So I showed him ROM manager and told him to stay away from things he doesn't know how to do!! LOL

Can you please tell me how you fixed it?im having the same problem.! i formatted my sd card form my computer ! i don't know what to do ! google isnt helping much ! can you please tell me how did you fix it?