Street View & Alarm Clock

zfly9

Reaction score
I've used the navigation a couple times... How do I get street view to work?

Also, is there a way to get that alarm clock view without the dock?

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score

Anyone know how to get to the Multimedia View / Alarm Clock without the dock (and maganets)??

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Anyone know how to get to the Multimedia View / Alarm Clock without the dock (and maganets)??

Download an app called DockRunner and it will put the Droid into Multimedia mode. When using the Navigation, you can double tap the screen when you get close to your destination and it should go to street view (I think).

Steve

Reaction score

Download an app called DockRunner and it will put the Droid into Multimedia mode. When using the Navigation, you can double tap the screen when you get close to your destination and it should go to street view (I think).
when you see the bubble of the address you looked up on the map,touch the bubble and a menu will open and in there it will have a street view but only if google maps did a drive by of the address otherwise there will be no feature available. I downloaded dockrunner and it works just takes a second to disable it and return the droid back to normal.

PetrolHead

Reaction score
Anyway for street view while en route? Say you need to get off the highway soon, and you're not sure which lanes exit?

Steve

Reaction score
Anyway for street view while en route? Say you need to get off the highway soon, and you're not sure which lanes exit?

I just saw a tv commercial about that very question and then you can also get it to show you the streetview of your dest so you know what to look for when you arrive.

PetrolHead

Reaction score
I knew about destination, it automatically did it for me...but it has yet to show me a street view while en route to my destination. Maybe the roads I'm driving on don't have street view at those points?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I knew about destination, it automatically did it for me...but it has yet to show me a street view while en route to my destination. Maybe the roads I'm driving on don't have street view at those points?

As far as I know, there is not an option for street view until you get close to your destination. The Navigation will tell you when it is time to turn, and you can always try the satellite view when driving.

Reaction score
How does traffic work? Will it re-route you if there is traffic?

Where can you get the dock, no one has it not even verizon online

DroidFan

Reaction score
How does traffic work? Will it re-route you if there is traffic?

Where can you get the dock, no one has it not even verizon online

My VZW store was selling the dock last Friday. They claimed they had plenty in stock. I would try going to VZW directly or a retail vendor.