Street Incident shows on Google Maps, but not Google Navigation

tommyz

Reaction score
We just had a street collapse in the city.

I looked it up on Google Maps and it is shown.

I then thought I would give navigation a try. I setup a navigation that would take me right past the collapse.

BAD! It didn't show on the navigation screen. Wouldn't this be the perfect thing to show, so you can avoid it?

This would be a great feature for Google to add to the Navigation Software.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Its things like this that makes me wish I could get vz navigator on my Droid. Google is nice, but going into lancaster which is nothing but one way streets, I'd be better off using the regular map for current location and end point and just watching the street signs. Its constantly trying to send me down one way streets.

Sent from my D1 on UD1.0 @ 1Ghz

OP
tommyz

tommyz

Reaction score
Its things like this that makes me wish I could get vz navigator on my Droid. Google is nice, but going into lancaster which is nothing but one way streets, I'd be better off using the regular map for current location and end point and just watching the street signs. Its constantly trying to send me down one way streets.

Sent from my D1 on UD1.0 @ 1Ghz

I haven't had any problems with one-way streets. But, that is a reportable thing you can get corrected.

Just go to google maps and long press on the street in question. You will have an option to report a problem. I have done similar things with no left turn intersections and the corrections were made within a couple of weeks.