Streaming movies

brandenhopkins21

Reaction score
I have a Droid X. What are the best websites to stream movies from?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kparks

Reaction score
if u can get netflics i would just get that and find a friend that has a account on there ps3 or 360 and get there account and just rock that u can have up to 5 streeming devices on 1 account i think well thats what i do

Joecool15

Reaction score
You can steam netflix on your DX??

OP
B

brandenhopkins21

Reaction score
Yeah that would be awesome but I have nothing but this kick ass phone. Lol...... so I am bound and determined to find some where to do so streaming off the web and just plug it in to the tv using the hdmi. I can play movies off megavideo but their has got to be some bad ass free sight to watch movies on your phone right??

Joecool15

Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone streaming netflix, and as for the hdmi output, I believe it only will output videos saved on your phone. I've synced my DX to my PS3 through DLNA.. Quality isn't the best though.. I know the iPhone can steam netflix, I was p.o. when my brother showed me on his..

OP
B

brandenhopkins21

Reaction score
With the hdmi output you can put anything on your tv. If you download real hdmi off the app store.

OP
B

brandenhopkins21

Reaction score
The only I have found that you can stream from is megavideo does anyone know of anything better??