Stratosphere echo problem

amhgilman

Reaction score
My mom has a Stratosphere and every time we call her, we hear an echo of our voices. It is incredibly frustrating and the staff at Verizon have been unhelpful basically telling us that there is nothing they can do. However the echo is so bad that we can't really carry on a conversation with her on the phone.

We have disabled the voice privacy setting, and changing the in call volume, but none of that has helped this problem. I'm hoping someone else has encountered this problem and has a solution.

dingode

Reaction score
My mom has a Stratosphere and every time we call her, we hear an echo of our voices. It is incredibly frustrating and the staff at Verizon have been unhelpful basically telling us that there is nothing they can do. However the echo is so bad that we can't really carry on a conversation with her on the phone.

We have disabled the voice privacy setting, and changing the in call volume, but none of that has helped this problem. I'm hoping someone else has encountered this problem and has a solution.

My wifes stratosphere has the same exact problem. After a minute or 2 it goes away. Luckily we got hers at Best Buy and I think I forgot to cancel the service plan, so I hope to get hers replaced soon.