Strange noise coming from phone

Rezael

Reaction score
I'm getting strange buzzing sounds from my droid cm I just noticed them today. Its a high pitched sound and happens after i try and load something or hit my home screen
Should I be concerned?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

falseprofits

Reaction score
Idol would be correct.

Your phone has become self aware and is first attempting mind control with those sounds.

That will be followed either by you becoming a slave to your phone or your mind overpowering it. It's going to be an intense struggle though, and I would highly suggest you eat some fish for added brainpower.

If you overtake your phone though, be advised that you have only 30 minutes to escape your phones self destruct mode.

I've only had it happen to me once (though now I have one leg left and I have to type this with my teeth).

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I get a strange pop sometimes with liberty gb. I assumed it was an attempt from my d2 to disrupt a neural impulse. Its all good.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

saywhaa

Reaction score
give it a good hit with a hammer should do the trick.

you have to let the phone know that you are in charge.

it should be find after the hammer.

OP
Rezael

Rezael

Reaction score
Oh my god I think its alive. !

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you can't fix it with a hammer, its an electrical issue.

But seriously, my charger makes some really weird noises.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
Rezael

Rezael

Reaction score
It's telling me to kill. specifically starbucks baristas and ipad douche bags

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, those very instructions came with my phone

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

Hal2012

Reaction score
HTC Dream

I was completely awake so no jokes about it being a dream... Actually didn't get to sleep till 3-4 in the morning after this....Last night I started hearing what at first I thought was a baby crying. After a few minutes of hearing this it started to sound like how two cats when they are getting ready to fight. This went on for at least 15 minutes. I went to my back, then my front door looking out not seeing or hearing it again, I went back upstairs. Then it started again, I could tell it is definitely two cats getting ready to fight. I opened windows in my bedroom and bathroom and strained to hear, but nothing. So I lay back down in bed and that's when it came again louder and clearer. My eyes slowly went to my HTC Droid Dream laying on the night stand next to me. It's coming from the damn phone! WTF. So I pick up the phone, put it to my ear and sure enough, two cats getting ready to go at it, but after listening a few minutes I could tell it was on a loop and played over and over again. I was not using the phone in any way shape or form. It was just laying there. I looked to see if there is a connected call or something, and nothing. I looked and looked at the phone listening at the same time trying to figure out how, where, who ect. Then it stopped. If anyone has any info on this please let me know, or has this happened to anyone else.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would call a priest...

But seriously, you might try a data wipe.

MIUI 2012.3.5

austinusesdroids

Reaction score
I had a similar experience tonight on my droid charge. I was in the kitchen and I started hearing this strange noise, and I couldn't figure out what it was. I finally picked up my phone, which was charging at the moment, and it ended a call. I was freaked out and confused at the same time, because my phone had just been sitting there. I know I didnt receice a call and didnt make one, either. I haven't touched or been near my phone since. Its on the charger, in the kitchen, on the other side of my house. It has me so.. paranoid, if that even properly describes how I feel. Anyone else had this problem?