High Pitched Noise with Music

dgm26

Reaction score
I have noticed that when I listen to music (so far only streaming from Pandora) on my Nexus, there is an intermittent high pitched noise. It will come maybe once or twice a minute, and last only a second. The sound can best be described as a crackling interference like sound. It comes through both the phones speakers and when I plug in the headphones. Any help is appreciated!

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have noticed that when I listen to music (so far only streaming from Pandora) on my Nexus, there is an intermittent high pitched noise. It will come maybe once or twice a minute, and last only a second. The sound can best be described as a crackling interference like sound. It comes through both the phones speakers and when I plug in the headphones. Any help is appreciated!

Since it doesn't happen with anything else it seems like it might be a blemish related to streaming the media. Does it do it both on Wifi and 3/4G?

ThisGuy

Reaction score
My wife is experiencing this exact issue with Pandora on her nexus also. She's been on 3g/4g and wifi when experiencing the issue. She is stock non-rooted. Any help would be great :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums