Strange Maxx Issue

tmal2

Reaction score
I've had my Maxx since April and I talked a friend into buying one a few weeks ago. I ask him the other day how he liked the. He likes it but did ask how he can view the picture he's taken with the phone. I told him to just go to he galley then click "my library" and the pictures will be there.
He asked what gallery. I told him to open the app drawer and he'll see it there. He told me he did and it's not there. I figured that since he is new to android he must be missing something and I told him I would look at it next time I was with him.

I was with him last night and looked at his phone. Sure enough, he did not have a gallery icon in his apps. We are both running the same software versions on the same network. Does anyone have any idea why I would have a gallery and he doesnt? What am I missing?

cleave

Reaction score
Tap on "menu" button from the home screen, then select "manage apps". Scroll down to "My Gallery" and click on it. Then see if it's disabled, if so, select "enable."

OP
T

tmal2

Reaction score
Ok, I just realized what the issue is but have no idea how to fix it. When I open the apps draw on his phone it only shows downloaded apps and widgets. Not all of them. I've never seen this before. How do I change it so it shows all apps in the app draw?

cleave

Reaction score
tmal2 said:
Ok, I just realized what the issue is but have no idea how to fix it. When I open the apps draw on his phone it only shows downloaded apps and widgets. Not all of them. I've never seen this before. How do I change it so it shows all apps in the app draw?

Touch where it says "downloaded"

OP
T

tmal2

Reaction score
Never mind. I just figured it out. What a brain fart I had. LOL