Storm to two droids

nickmind

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Nick, I am just bought two droids for me and my wife. I use to have a BB storm. It was good for about 8 months and then started to get very annoying device to use. Or not use when it did not work.

So far the android os has been very good to me. Android with touchdown software to connect to my exchange account is crazy good. dancedroid

The things to come now, my rooted mine. See about ui changes, 3 screens, is just very limiting. Otherwise great.

Thanks, Nick

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Nick (and the wife)! WOW i'm impressed you've already rooted! wtg!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
From one former Blackberry Storm owner to another, Welcome to Droid Forums. I use to love my Blackberry but I never knew what I was missing until I got a Droid. Enjoy your Droid and the Forums. :)

OP
N

nickmind

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Nick (and the wife)! WOW i'm impressed you've already rooted! wtg!

:) not just yet. Still doing my reading, but ya. I am one of those guys, ipod Touch was hack the same day i got it.

To be honest, i'm a bit confused. About what people are running. Are most people running the base AOS 2.1 that has been rooted, with extra software to change the GUI? Or are they running compelete different images? Like Cyanogen mod, is that a image by itself?

Sorry, just have been very busy to fully read up on everything. Really just getting the lay of the land.

Nick