Storm to Droid X

Coastie 585

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ordered my Droid X on Verizon's website this morning, happy to say it is on its way to my house as we speak.

I was sick and tired of the Storm and have wanted an android phone for a while now.

Scorp6

Reaction score
We are in precisely the same boat. Happy Droiding tomorrow with me! lol. I will desperately miss BBM though... I can't imagine anything being the same without it.

OP
C

Coastie 585

Reaction score
We are in precisely the same boat. Happy Droiding tomorrow with me! lol. I will desperately miss BBM though... I can't imagine anything being the same without it.

True, but I am not going to miss random reboots, battery pulls, etc. Ill have to see how the X turns out.

Scorp6

Reaction score
never understood what's so great about BBM, texting but not texting?

Exactly...but...better I swear! Lol There's really no advantage besides our little BlackBerry click. It's fun hanging out with people hearing someones distinct BlackBerry tone go off and exchanging PINs. Call us crazy. I will be using google talk to try to curve my appetite for the texting on steroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Google talk will replace BBM just fine. Have all your bbm friends join GT.

littlkj5

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ordered my Droid X on Verizon's website this morning, happy to say it is on its way to my house as we speak.

I was sick and tired of the Storm and have wanted an android phone for a while now.

I made the switch from the storm 1 to the Droid X. I still like the storm but need a change since I have had it for almost two years.