Storage space

funnyfish

Reaction score
What can I do to use more space for apps? I used way more apps on my DROID 1 with no problem...this bionic continually says insufficient storage space...what can I do???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

drakenhoffen

Reaction score
That is a known issue for the bionic currently. all you can do is try to reinstall them.

Labrat555

Reaction score
I have a 32 gig sd card but it is unused and my phone storage is full. I am trying to figure out how to set things so it saves on my sd card instead of my phone storage but am having difficulty accomplishing this. This is a new phone for me and I am definitely no expert on functionality of these phones and I could use some help. Please advise.
Thanks

jseah

Reaction score
In the camera app, you can go into the settings and set it so pictures are saved to the SD card. Apps cannot be saved to the SD card unless you root your phone.

lindel

Reaction score
As mentioned, phone has to be rooted and app2sdnote2mod has to be applied. This will swap the sd card and internal memory and will allow you to store any apps downloaded after the mod is applied to the sd card. Google Note 2 app2sd and you'll find several links to it.

Oh, and I'm currently using a Note 2, just need to update my sig...

MacLeod

Reaction score
Your pictures, videos and music is likely the culprit as they take up the most space.

You can use a file manager app and move them or you can hook the phone up to your computer and move them all to your SD card there. That might be the easiest and fastest. Then like mentioned, go into the camera app and set the SD card are your storage destination.