Stopping Vibrations at Night

SoCalScott

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a Galaxy S III on Verizon. Factory ROM with all updates. I'm trying to figure out a way, or find an app, that will successfully stop the phone from vibrating between set hours at night (10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., for example). I still want the phone to ring at night in case of an emergency, but I don't want to be bothered by the phone vibrating on my nightstand when a text message or email comes in. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

skennelly

Reaction score
Tasker is one of many apps that can do this. It's expensive, but if you go to their website you can download a 30 day trial. There are other, simpler, free apps that can do this as well.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Audio Control by Matthew Rice , on the Play Store, and see if that's what you seek. You can setup profiles and schedules with it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
S

SoCalScott

Reaction score
Tasker is one of many apps that can do this. It's expensive, but if you go to their website you can download a 30 day trial. There are other, simpler, free apps that can do this as well.

We have Tasker, and it specifically excludes vibration off in the Audio settings for the GS3 on Verizon.

Cynthialea

Reaction score
I use quick profiles and its free. I have a question is it still not possible to them off text alerts and get phone calls? I'm stock

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
timeriffic from the play store. Easily define a schedule to turn off vibrations at whatever night time you want and turn them back on at whatever morning time you want.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alfray.timeriffic&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hbGZyYXkudGltZXJpZmZpYyJd

I
've been using it for years (Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and now JB). I setup profiles for work days, Saturdays and Sundays since my schedule is pretty static (work, off, church, etc..).

Profiles are based on time.