Stopping by to say hi

utsadude

Reaction score
Hi.

There, I said it.

So I am thinking about going from a long time iPhone user to a Motorola Atrix.

Comments? Suggestions?

I really like the Atrix and I have always like android's open platform.

But from what I have read online, the Atrix is not root and change friendly right now.

True?

If so, I may just stick with the iPhone 4 for a little while longer...

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. try the phone out in the store if u haven't. get a feel for it. good luck...

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum as for the atrix I dunno not the phone I would get there are much nicer devices out now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
U

utsadude

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum as for the atrix I dunno not the phone I would get there are much nicer devices out now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Such as? Can you provide specs and such? I am a complete newb to android and need all the help I can get.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Well majority of this forum is verizon phones. There is an at & t forum to get more info on the atrix. U may wanna check there to get ur specs on it.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

mamawm

Reaction score
welcome aboard. you're sure to find lots of help with general android questions, but since this site primarily verizon phones, here are the links to 2 of our sister sites that should be able to give you more specific atrix info (by the way the atrix seems to be a really great phone, i was waiting for it to hit verizon, but instead it went to att) AT&T Android Forum and Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum