OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
@bjc112 you may need to unzip the bz2 which turns into a tar. Then unzip the tar OR you have an old computer.

My second idea is. Download Samsung Kies and let it recover for you automatically

Let me know if this helps you

larrymore

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
610-308-7955
Hello Larry,

You obviously do not own the model in the description and you flashed the wrong stuff.

You will need to find a stock tar.

Please read before flashing!

Hi,
You are not correct here, I have the tab pro 12.2 wifi SM-T900, as in you description. It turns out that a software build update prevents the usual installation of twrp. With some research, I found that I was not the only person this happened to, and the fix was to flash the Note pro bootloader via Odin; then I had all the tablet functioning but no recovery whatsoever (booting into recovery soft-bricked again). Flashify indicated there was no compatible twrp available (still none as of 9/10/14). I thought I I would have to find and flash the stock recovery image, but read that in the process of rooting, c-f root replaces the recovery. So I ran c-f root again, and sure enough, had a working recovery again, although not the same version I started out with. Thankfully, everything is up working fine again. I have root, but no custom recovery. No nandroid backup....

Last edited: