Stock Gallery not working

arabstar1982

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with their stock gallery? Mine will attempt to load, then goes to the homescreen and never loads. I cannot access my pictures unless I go through the camera function which is a pain. The gallery USED to work and I do not know what is different. I have even tried a factory reset and its still not working. Any clues? Thanks in advance!

zero7404

Reaction score
what do you mean by stock gallery, have u used a different one lately?

sent via android

OP
A

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I meant the gallery that came with the Dx, the preinstalled one that you cannot delete. I found another thread that allowed me to fix the problem. Apparently its a common problem on the Dx....

Mont

Reaction score
wow I'm having the same problem recently had forgot about it till now. How did you fix

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pool_shark

Reaction score
It has been discussed many times.

Menu - settings - applications - manage applications. Find media storage, clear data, reboot.

OP
A

arabstar1982

Reaction score
Well for me the applications clear data thing didn't work. I had to download that gallery 3d from the market (think that's it, was from rayman I believe) and delete "empty" files/pics and then it worked again. I deleted the downloaded app and its still working for now. Search "gallery 3d" in the forum and see what u get, I don't have the exact link, sorry!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums