stock email app needs..

meaker

Reaction score
So I use the stock email app for my roadrunner email and I just noticed there is no select all option for deleting.. So if you go into the trash and want to delete the email form there you have to do it one by one.. Big pain.. They really need to have a check all or select all for deleting.. Just find this as a big fail on Googles part and don't think I should have to use another emal app from the market.. Is there a place for us to suggest things Google needs to fix on ICS??

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
I guess non of you use the stock email app.. Wow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guess non of you use the stock email app.. Wow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

It's a popular choice. I think you will find more users of K-9 and MailDroid than the native email app. I abandoned it a long time ago for the Gmail app and do this with my pop3 accounts (of course it doesn't have the feature you're looking for either!): Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

But trying to think back to the days when I did use K-9, it may have a select all option. Check it out. Oh, and I think your comment about "don't think I should have to use another emal app from the market" is very valid. You should be thinking of it as "Oh boy! I get to choose which email app I want to use!!"

Bottom line is this: Does it really matter who developed the app you use? Get the one that works the best for you.

Good luck.