stock build.prop

dmlp60

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the stock build prop? I cannot update and hear this may be the reason why.

Each time i try to update, the update gets to verifying package, then "know your droid..." followed by two series of numbers in quotations.
I had safestrap 1.09.. i opened app to a black screen. I cannot uninstal the safestrap recovery because the app does nothing.

I am not worried about root, i just want to get updated and i dont have a computer so fastbooting isnt available.

Could there be another way to get to 217 without the need for a computer?

Thanks in advance.

outsid0r

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the stock build prop? I cannot update and hear this may be the reason why.

Each time i try to update, the update gets to verifying package, then "know your droid..." followed by two series of numbers in quotations.
I had safestrap 1.09.. i opened app to a black screen. I cannot uninstal the safestrap recovery because the app does nothing.

I am not worried about root, i just want to get updated and i dont have a computer so fastbooting isnt available.

Could there be another way to get to 217 without the need for a computer?

Thanks in advance.
another way yes, which is fastboot, but does require ur computer and its going to be your best way to get ur phone working.

OP
D

dmlp60

Reaction score
well my computer seems to be on my side tonight. My only problem is fastboot says failed to write img, make sure there's enough disk space. drive space isnt an issue, i dont believe this is phone space... hum...

Im going to attempt to fastboot the ICS files - 400mb smaller file so hopefully it works!

... crossing my fingers!

tmann72

Reaction score
Does anyone have the stock build.prop? I would really like to upgrade to ics but I need this file to do so.

lukelamps55

Reaction score
Can someone please post the stock build.prop for ICS 4.0.4 like you have done here for GB.

Thanks