Still Running 2.1 and phone says up to date Help!

Hampton

Reaction score
Ok so I have been checking for the 2.2 update for over two months now and it still never shows up. I am not rooted or anything and just wanting to have the 2.2 update. Also if the 2.2.1 update shows up is it ok to update to 2.2.1 without updating to 2.2 first? Also I have cheked to make sure my social networks sync option over wifi is not checked. Any other ideas of what is stopping me from gettin 2.2?

benner

Reaction score
Honestly if your not rooted and don't want it I'd contact verizon and tell them. May be a problem with the phone not recognizing that there should be an update

But you may want to wait for someone to chime in that has an X

duck001

Reaction score
hell i would keep 2.1 its better in every way to me. i wish mine was still on 2.1

nibblit

Reaction score
Ok so I have been checking for the 2.2 update for over two months now and it still never shows up. I am not rooted or anything and just wanting to have the 2.2 update. Also if the 2.2.1 update shows up is it ok to update to 2.2.1 without updating to 2.2 first? Also I have cheked to make sure my social networks sync option over wifi is not checked. Any other ideas of what is stopping me from gettin 2.2?

Your locale is a function of OTA updating.

Sent from my marginally bricked D2.

Djay

Reaction score
take it to you local VZW store that has techs in it and they can(should) update it for you