Still looking for a replacement for LauncherPro

qoncept

Reaction score
I'm looking for responses from people who are like-minded and were stuck on LauncherPro for a long time (rather than those who have bounced around between browsers). I've been using LP since shortly after it came out and every several months I try a few different launchers, assuming there must be SOMETHING better after LP's year+ of no updates. So far I've found nothing.

What do people who REALLY liked LP move on to? I personally want a fast launcher with rock solid stability above all else. Next most important is the ability to pack functionality in to fewer home screens (I use just 2 homescreens and a single dock now, with swipe gestures on each of the dock icons). I don't care about themes, dozens of homescreens, multiple docks, fancy transition effects, the widgets, etc. I just want to make my phone as usable as possible without a million screens, and I don't EVER want it to force close.

I've tried ADW, Go Launcher and probably half a dozen others. I don't like them. ADW seems clumsy and glitchy and Go bloated and slow. What basic launcher do I want?

km75

Reaction score
Give Hi Launcher a try if you haven't already. Been using it for 2 days now w/o one foreclose. Doesn't seem to be a resource hog either

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mase4163

Reaction score
I used zeam launcher for over a year on my og droid after launcherpro started crashing five or six times a day now on my galaxy nexus I'm using nova launcher and it works great

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums