Status Icons

Josefius

Reaction score
I notice some checkmark status icons that seem to be growing on the upper left and I don't know what they represent or how to clear them. I haven't been able to find a reference to them in the manual (which I think should have a complete list of what all those are and what they mean). Can anyone help me out?

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score
I figured it out, for others with this problem it's in:

Menu > Notifications

I feel dumb :)

mcwinters

Reaction score
ah ha!

i bow down before you Jose! Thank you so very much !!! You have saved my sanity.. and since, my new incredible just arrived this week, my sanity needs saving quite a bit! dancedroid

drtnsnw

Reaction score
you don't need to go to the menu. When those start getting built up there you touch the status bar and pull your finger down. It gives you a menu that kinda looks like a pull down projector screen. You can clear them from there.

Chris

Unislash

Reaction score
Quick add on to this thread here...

I have an icon that's always on my dashboard. It's not listed here. It looks kind of like a crosshair sight or so. Any idea what it could be?

Cheers,
Unislash

fatpomp

Reaction score
Quick add on to this thread here...

I have an icon that's always on my dashboard. It's not listed here. It looks kind of like a crosshair sight or so. Any idea what it could be?

Cheers,
Unislash

Thats Your location setting icon. you cant remove it i don't think. Its probablly set to 911 only right now. When you turn on GPS you should see some bars on the right side of it to show location is on.