Status bar text & icon size?

tahoemike00

Reaction score
Long time Moto Droid user here - from the Droid 1, Droid X, now a happy camper with the Razr Maxx HD. Got my Jellybean OTA last night (12/5/12)

For the most part, I am totally happy with it so far, but one thing is bothering me is the size of the task bar (maybe called the status bar?) Where the signal strength indicator, battery icon, time and ringer status icons reside.
Maybe it's just that I need glasses and I am still in denial but it seems to me I didn't have this issue with my DX -- I have a very difficult time seeing new text and mail notifications.
As well I have been using the app "date in taskbar" where it shows the month, date and day. That one is REALLY tiny in the razr maxx hd. I know, there are other date in taskbar apps that are larger, but they only show 2 of the 3 that I like to see in my date app.

So, long way to get to this question - is there an app, or should I say a *good* app that allows for bigger text, icons and notifications WITH DATE? I've tried a couple apps already but not doing what I want. They seemed a little wonky as well as they had low review scores. Thinking someone here might have suggestion or two.

Thanks!
-Squinting in Seattle.

Last edited:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Re: Staus bar text & icon size?

I just had to comment because "squinting in Seattle" really got me laughing. :thumbup: I don't personally use what you are asking for and I'm sure someone will be in here to help you out shortly. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2