Static audio while recording a video. Will it be fixed?

bigjunior45

Reaction score
I'm a Gnex owner but with the recent problems I've thought about jumping ship and getting a Rezound until I found this problem. I thought that it was just one video but every Rezound video I've watched it always has this static sound thats constant throughout the video. Will this be fixed through a software update? Does anybody know if HTC has addressed this issue? The starts at the :17 mark and continues after that.

[video=youtube;ssfAbbT2Xq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssfAbbT2Xq0[/video]

OP
bigjunior45

bigjunior45

Reaction score
Over a 100 views and nobody knows anything.....hmmm. I guess people are ok with this sound distortion

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Edit, disregard. Probably hardware issue...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
bigjunior45

bigjunior45

Reaction score
Edit, disregard. Probably hardware issue...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Thanks for the response back. I hope so and something that HTC can fix with an update. I really like this phone but this is the only draw back that I have.

gerrya

Reaction score
When I saw your post I made several recordings, and If I put my ear right on the speaker I can hear that noise very faintly and much less frequently than yours. I would assume that is software. Unfortunately yours is very noticeable.

OP
bigjunior45

bigjunior45

Reaction score
When I saw your post I made several recordings, and If I put my ear right on the speaker I can hear that noise very faintly and much less frequently than yours. I would assume that is software. Unfortunately yours is very noticeable.
Thanks for the response back. That actually isn't my video but its the only video that I could find where the person recording actually talks about that scratchy sound. Believe me browse ALL of the Rezound videos on YouTube and you'll hear this same sound in every video.

Volkaru

Reaction score
I have noticed it too with my device, BUT I also have noticed it's a lot less prominent if there aren't any vehicles around, between this, and a lot of other posts I've seen other the past few weeks about different random issues from people, I've come to the realization... Cars hate our phone. D:

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you by chance have it plugged into your car charger?

I've had no issues with video recording experience static feedback, with my DROID X, I would get that only when plugged into my car charger...