Star Trek Computer Display BootAnimation

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A quick and easy mod that will give you a bit of enjoyment every time you reboot your phone is a new bootanimation. Star Trek fans will be love the Star Trek Computer Display BootAnimation by developer "zul8er". He has taken the Star Trek Computer Display, removed the original treky lingo, and replaced it with Android system stuff. This bootanimation is sized 400x800. It is super easy to resize in the desc.txt. Installation is easy just place the bootanimation.zip in the /system/media folder and change permissions to match the other files in the folder. Head to the link below for the download!

Via Rootzwiki

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
This is one boot animation I will need to D/L, along with my first graphic!
Since 1966, I have been watching Star Trek, and will always be a fan!
Gotta love the utopian society theme, no money, no war, no disparity between the people, and no class segregation!
One can dream of a just and proper way of life, the problem begins when you add money into the mix.

*Did you know the world actually revolves around the barter system?*
**Always has, trading labor for money**

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I had some trouble getting this to work. Turns out a particle flux in the near by nebula was overloading the translinear sensors. :p

KaChow

Reaction score
Excellent find! I have been on a Bootanimation Conversion Rampage lately, which if anyone that has a Samsung device (notably the Note 3) is familiar with .qmg files or simply would like to learn, I have this Bootanimation running at the top of the page... See link here.