Stable Rom Suggestions for Sprint Galaxy S3

Holymsophy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I just got the Galaxy S3 on sprint. I rooted it already and since I detest touchwiz, and have heard lots of good things about Cyanogenmod roms, I went ahead and flashed it. (Back story: This is a work issued phone, I love phones with a keyboard, the droid 4 is my personal phone and my phone of preference and since cyanogen does not have an official rom for that, I have not been able to play around with their roms).

So I installed cyanogen mod rom for sprint ... and was I heartbroken? I hated it ... it looked good, but for some reason, it keppt freezing when I scroll through my apps list, a browser, etc. and crashed on me quite often.

So I tried slim bean (which is what I am currently running). It is similar to the cyanogenmod rom, works smootthly except every time I try to open developer options, it crashes the settings.

I still think that there are other mods out there, but I have not been able to find anything to satisfy me (before flashing).

So here is what I am looking for:
The rom should be jellybean 4.2.2.
It should be able to be flashed (without having to scrub everything aka factory reset etc ... really do not want to go through the option of titanium backup restoring and rearranging the screens).

I need the rom to have good battery life and a working wifi tether (for some reason, I can't get trevor wifi tether to work on the S3 right now).

So that's it guys.
Suggestions please and thanks.

ariekhazo

Reaction score
aopk

AOPK

QUOTE=Holymsophy;2447806]Hello Everyone,
I just got the Galaxy S3 on sprint. I rooted it already and since I detest touchwiz, and have heard lots of good things about Cyanogenmod roms, I went ahead and flashed it. (Back story: This is a work issued phone, I love phones with a keyboard, the droid 4 is my personal phone and my phone of preference and since cyanogen does not have an official rom for that, I have not been able to play around with their roms).

So I installed cyanogen mod rom for sprint ... and was I heartbroken? I hated it ... it looked good, but for some reason, it keppt freezing when I scroll through my apps list, a browser, etc. and crashed on me quite often.

So I tried slim bean (which is what I am currently running). It is similar to the cyanogenmod rom, works smootthly except every time I try to open developer options, it crashes the settings.

I still think that there are other mods out there, but I have not been able to find anything to satisfy me (before flashing).

So here is what I am looking for:
The rom should be jellybean 4.2.2.
It should be able to be flashed (without having to scrub everything aka factory reset etc ... really do not want to go through the option of titanium backup restoring and rearranging the screens).

I need the rom to have good battery life and a working wifi tether (for some reason, I can't get trevor wifi tether to work on the S3 right now).

So that's it guys.
Suggestions please and thanks.[/QUOTE]

sjpritch25

Reaction score
LOL. Isn't this a VZW Forum. Visit XDA developers for sprint SGSIII ROMS. That's my recommendation.