Square Enix Having a Big Sale: Final Fantasy for $5, Chrono Trigger $7 & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Android_robot-square-enix.png

Square Enix is having a holiday sale on several popular titles from the game maker on the Google Play Store. This is a good thing because most of their titles are normally some of the most expensive you will find on the Google Play Store. Here's a list and some links to the great deals,

These games will stay at these prices until January 3rd. What do you guys think? Do these make for fun holiday presents for your friends, family, or maybe even yourself?

Thanks for the tip, tjk629!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Thank you. Now if only that had FFVII

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Grabbed the two Chaos Ring games. Already have like three versions of FFI and not really in the mood for CT on my tablet. Debated on Crystal Defenders, but saw negative reviews on how it played on the TF300.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Been a while since I've bought any games and I have like $37 google play credit. Hmm... which ones to get...

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I've bought any games and I have like $37 google play credit. Hmm... which ones to get...

Great idea wicked! I have some Google credit too... :)

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I never played Chrono Trigger but made the mistake of getting it on the PS3. The load times are INSANE, just to open the menu! Id have to me a real masochist to finish it.....but the reviews on the play store for the Android version dont look so hot either.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I never played Chrono Trigger but made the mistake of getting it on the PS3. The load times are INSANE, just to open the menu! Id have to me a real masochist to finish it.....but the reviews on the play store for the Android version dont look so hot either.

The PSone port seems to have been poorly ported.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Droid Forums